Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I. LOVE. YOU.

I. LOVE. YOU.
Cuts through the wall of ‘I DON’T CARE’
Melts the iron gate of ‘I am strong’
Shatters the glass of ‘you are not wanted’
It slithers through the lies of ‘well you don’t really mean it’
It just demolishes the walls, bounds and fences built over the years to protect…
I. LOVE. YOU
Reverses the curse of ‘you are not wanted’
The Word of God says life and death are in the tongue
Meaning the wages of words spoken in truth are Life and Confidence for the recipient
They are a promise of hope
A crack of dawn
The fall of rain in times of drought
Or assurance when in doubt
I. LOVE. YOU
Moves the mountains that lie ahead of you
I. LOVE. YOU
Is a reminder that your suffering was not in vain
I. LOVE. YOU
Is that crack which light seeps through in your deepest darkest darkness
*WAIT*
HANG ON…
(PAUSE)

Does I. LOVE. YOU mean so much because it means much or does it mean much because I want it to mean much?
Maybe I’m just desperate for I. LOVE. YOU that I turned an anthill into a mountain
Of course ladies and gentlemen
That was the voice of doubt
A voice so familiar to my spirit
It questions EVERYTHING that is good, any speck of positive there is, it diminishes and at times it quenches what little spark of happy there is.   And here it is again questioning whether I. LOVE. YOU came from a place that is true.
And as usual I stopped to think and question and wonder. . .
What if?
What if?
What if you did not mean it when you said I. LOVE. YOU?
Then this time I was like @#%* it…
Even if it didn’t mean much, it did to me.
You see, I’ve not only read I. LOVE. YOU on my facebook wall but
I’ve seen it in your eyes,  I’ve heard it in your voice, I’ve felt it in your embrace, I’ve sensed it in your smile,
Above all I know it by your actions
So actually, you’ve been spelling I. LOVE. YOU in my life one letter at a time and now it’s engraved in my heart
From me to you . . .

I. LOVE. YOU!









No comments:

Post a Comment